This is a small tip that I would like to share. How can we install required modules at one go in OpenERP. Here are the steps to do so
- Go to Settings from the Menu
- Click Installed Modules from the left side
- Remove the filter in the search box “Installed”
- Select the Modules that you would like to install by checking on the left side
- Click More button on the top and followed by “Module Immediate Install”
It takes time to install the modules. Be Patient. It will be done. Please make sure that you logout and login again to see all the installed Modules. Here is the image for your quick reference.