- Orders received untimed
- Missing order bills
- Wasting time in tracking and consolidation
- Unable to keep a check on credit limit
- No easy track of pending payment
- No records of sales returns and damaged goods
- Losing out on money
Give your Sales Reps a business wand and boost your sales.Streamline your B2B sales by empowering your Sales Reps to sell more, sell smarter and sell faster with a smart b2b mobile ordering app.
1) Mobile Order TakingFast and efficient order taking on the go enhances your customer experience. Eliminating manual and redundant tasks save a lot of money as well as increase sales by more outreach. Your sales reps can easily see the purchase history, replenish the goods and sell faster.
2) Complete CataloguePaper catalogues are old school! Replace them with an intuitive mobile ordering app, and you can update the product lists and set multiple price levels for your retail customers. This way, your customers can have complete details of the products they are purchasing. Location wise pricing and discounts from your backend solution make it easier for your sales reps to sell better. Product UPCs and SKUs were never so easy to manage.
3) Instantly Raise Invoices and Collect PaymentsToday we offer several payment methods and instant invoices to e-commerce customers. Why not offer such facilities to our b2b clients? Your sales reps struggle daily to create a paper invoice and sometimes lose them during transit or in records. Thus, with one reliable B2B order and invoice app, your sales reps can create instant invoices and offer multiple payment options to your B2B customers. 4) Credit Sales and Notes Every penny you collect on your credit sales is a profit to your business! Keeping track of credit sales is the most daunting task, and in this process, many businesses are losing their money. No proper records of the credit sales, pending payments and the inability to pull out the details at the right time lead to heavy losses to the businesses. Therefore, a smart b2b mobile ordering app is all you need to efficiently and accurately manage your credit sales. 5) Efficiently Manage Returns Manufacturers and distributors globally brood over managing returns, damaged and expired goods. From collecting them physically to maintaining them in fat files is a daunting task. The chances of losing track of these goods in transit are very high, ultimately leading you to losses.
6) Track Sales RecordsTracking sales figures are crucial for the growth of any business. Synced with your cloud backend solution, you can instantly check the sales of items performing well. From tracking the sales per rep to sales per customer is done in real-time without tedious excel sheets, paperwork and manual calculations.
7) Actionable InsightsKeeping manual records is not just cumbersome, but the accuracy is highly questionable. Why? Simply because managing fat files and checking out credit notes, pending payments, purchase history etc., does not give you enough analysis to make informed decisions. Think of replacing it with a smart B2B Sales ordering app where all the sales, invoices and credits are updated immediately. All the data seamlessly syncs up with your cloud backend solution for you to make informed decisions in real-time. Gaining actionable insights and taking control of your B2B sales – across channels can help recapture lost opportunities. As a result, you can prevent your B2B buyers from switching suppliers and increasing overall business growth.
8) Stock Transfer & Inventory ManagementTo efficiently manage your stock take, stock transfers and complete inventory with a robust cloud backend solution. It syncs with your b2b mobile ordering app. A complete solution for all your b2b business needs. Suitable for businesses like:
- Company Owned Chains
COVID 19 has completely changed the way consumers are now shopping at retail stores. In today’s world, it is not only about the product quality, it is about everything. Customers nowadays not only want variety and quality in products but also a contactless shopping experience. How as a retailer can you deal with these ever-changing and dynamic needs of the customers? Switch to a robust retail management solution today!
As a retailer, you need to provide an experience that can resonate with compelling customer demands. Going digital with a cloud-based retail solution can transform the way you currently run your outlet.
Try to look for All-In-One Solution for your Retail Outlet
A robust retail management solution meets today’s business demands. It allows you to make data-driven, and smart business decisions for your retail business. In this article, we will help you understand the need for a complete retail management system for your retail outlet.
1) Contactless Billing
You see, billing is a basic necessity of all retail outlets worldwide. But today customers demand it to be fast and contactless. A robust retail management solution enables you with easy and fast billing options. You can offer your customers to pay via multiple payment modes like card, wallet, QR Code, etc.
Due to the pandemic, people now have started shopping more Online than ever before. Due to this, many retailers have lost their customers because they lack offering online ordering options to their customers. RetailHub offers a fully functional website that displays all your products and retains your customers. With RetailHub, you can offer your customers to place orders on your website if they cannot make it to your store.
3) Online Marketplaces
Yes, it is possible with RetailHub! One robust all-purpose solution that integrates all the above online aggregators can bring everything in one interface. You can receive your marketplace orders in your RetailHub solution and even track the shipping process from there itself.
4) Content Management System
A smart retail management solution also offers you a Content Management System through which you can access the content of your website, product name, pictures, description, SKUs, etc. Unlike separately managing a website, it all can be handled from one single dashboard
5) Barcode & Printing
While you might have experienced generating Barcode only from your POS system, with RetailHub, you can generate Barcodes from your entire inventory offline & online with a few simple steps.
6) Track Shipping
You can easily integrate your delivery partner and process invoicing and shipping of your website orders from the RetailHub dashboard itself. For all your orders on marketplaces, you can track the shipment status from one single dashboard.
7) Refunds & Returns
Whether it is online or offline, managing refunds and returns has been a pain for many retailers. With the help of a cloud-based retail management solution, retailers can manage the refunds and returns of the entire sales they make from all sources combined. So, instead of managing multiple places and then manually doing these redundant tasks, retailers can easily and accurately track their returns. Not only this solution makes the overall task simpler but it significantly reduces the errors done in manually managing all these. In addition, it will also help you to efficiently manage the inventory and your net sales.
8) Inventory Management
Mostly all retailers brood about this tedious task of managing inventory separately on all platforms like POS software, website, and then marketplaces. RetailHub makes it easy for you to accurately and efficiently manage your stock and significantly reduce the cost of labour and errors done in such manual tasks.
9) Customer Relationship Management
One of the most crucial aspects of running a successful retail business is to retain your existing customers. With increasing competition in the retail industry and daily new emerging startups, it is highly important to retain your existing customer. Therefore, with a smart retail management system, you can collect the database of all your customers from stores, websites, and marketplaces and send them discount coupons, vouchers, updates about your upcoming collection.
10) Intelligent Business Reports
When all is said and done, you need to see the growth of your business. For this, you don’t need a staff to sit all day and calculate the sales and returns on a daily basis. All this can be done automatically and in real-time from a smart cloud retail management solution. From sales summary, inventory, returns, to the growth of each platform everything in one single interface.
Therefore, go ahead and try this all-purpose retail management solution for your retail business.
Also, do leave a comment below. Happy Retailing!