- Orders received untimed
- Missing order bills
- Wasting time in tracking and consolidation
- Unable to keep a check on credit limit
- No easy track of pending payment
- No records of sales returns and damaged goods
- Losing out on money
Give your Sales Reps a business wand and boost your sales.Streamline your B2B sales by empowering your Sales Reps to sell more, sell smarter and sell faster with a smart b2b mobile ordering app.
1) Mobile Order TakingFast and efficient order taking on the go enhances your customer experience. Eliminating manual and redundant tasks save a lot of money as well as increase sales by more outreach. Your sales reps can easily see the purchase history, replenish the goods and sell faster.
2) Complete CataloguePaper catalogues are old school! Replace them with an intuitive mobile ordering app, and you can update the product lists and set multiple price levels for your retail customers. This way, your customers can have complete details of the products they are purchasing. Location wise pricing and discounts from your backend solution make it easier for your sales reps to sell better. Product UPCs and SKUs were never so easy to manage.
3) Instantly Raise Invoices and Collect PaymentsToday we offer several payment methods and instant invoices to e-commerce customers. Why not offer such facilities to our b2b clients? Your sales reps struggle daily to create a paper invoice and sometimes lose them during transit or in records. Thus, with one reliable B2B order and invoice app, your sales reps can create instant invoices and offer multiple payment options to your B2B customers. 4) Credit Sales and Notes Every penny you collect on your credit sales is a profit to your business! Keeping track of credit sales is the most daunting task, and in this process, many businesses are losing their money. No proper records of the credit sales, pending payments and the inability to pull out the details at the right time lead to heavy losses to the businesses. Therefore, a smart b2b mobile ordering app is all you need to efficiently and accurately manage your credit sales. 5) Efficiently Manage Returns Manufacturers and distributors globally brood over managing returns, damaged and expired goods. From collecting them physically to maintaining them in fat files is a daunting task. The chances of losing track of these goods in transit are very high, ultimately leading you to losses.
6) Track Sales RecordsTracking sales figures are crucial for the growth of any business. Synced with your cloud backend solution, you can instantly check the sales of items performing well. From tracking the sales per rep to sales per customer is done in real-time without tedious excel sheets, paperwork and manual calculations.
7) Actionable InsightsKeeping manual records is not just cumbersome, but the accuracy is highly questionable. Why? Simply because managing fat files and checking out credit notes, pending payments, purchase history etc., does not give you enough analysis to make informed decisions. Think of replacing it with a smart B2B Sales ordering app where all the sales, invoices and credits are updated immediately. All the data seamlessly syncs up with your cloud backend solution for you to make informed decisions in real-time. Gaining actionable insights and taking control of your B2B sales – across channels can help recapture lost opportunities. As a result, you can prevent your B2B buyers from switching suppliers and increasing overall business growth.
8) Stock Transfer & Inventory ManagementTo efficiently manage your stock take, stock transfers and complete inventory with a robust cloud backend solution. It syncs with your b2b mobile ordering app. A complete solution for all your b2b business needs. Suitable for businesses like:
- Company Owned Chains
Source: Lifestyle Asia Hong KongWhat are some of the factors that affect a restaurant management’s longevity? Business owners would have to consider a few of these in order to maintain or to gradually improve the overall productivity and efficacy of managing and sustaining a restaurant business. Where we are able to retain our customers’ satisfaction, regular support, and patronage within the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry over time.
Source: USA TODAY 10BestWhether if it is from a regional or global perspective, the F&B market is a fast-pacing and ever-growing industry that expands exponentially along with the growth and progress in urban populations and technological developments worldwide. The F&B industry is a broad sector, to begin with, as it consists of the various types of dining services that many restaurant businesses could provide now based on current needs, wants, and trends of the consumers. Also, this ranges from their eating habits to the wide range of considerations that many restaurant businesses would need to take note of while managing their restaurant’s daily operations.
Source: Ortal HeatFret not, here are the Top 5 Factors that we have compiled to enable you and your team to better identify and consider these factors which could affect your restaurant’s management longevity prior to the commencement of your own F&B business or even as a veteran within the F&B sector!
#1: Use of Convenience Foods
Source: Everyday HealthFoods prepared on-site would usually require more time and labour costs than similar menu items that are made with convenience foods, such as pre-portioned meats or desserts. We could reduce labour costs by using convenience foods, but business owners would have to consider two factors such as:
i) Which types of convenience foods would increase your overall ingredients and preparation costs, and ii) Which may also affect the quality of your menu items.The second factor – affecting the quality of the menu items – will not always be that evident. If convenience foods are made with high-quality ingredients at affordable and reasonable pricing, where they are processed or prepared exactly or similarly as recommended by manufacturers, this could help to provide uniform portions of very good quality food items overall.
#2: Menu Items
Source: iMenuPro Help Docs
Did you know the number and complexity of menu items affect the production hours needed overall for your restaurant business?If you have a menu with many items requiring difficult production techniques, you will require more preparation time per item as a whole. And if your menu consists of a limited number of items requiring minimal preparation, you will thus require less time. This is significantly observed when restaurants are catering a wide range of food cuisines under their operations. Hence it is advisable for new and current business owners to be mindful of the specialty and the specializations they could provide to customers to better serve and stand out from other businesses. Focusing and specializing in either one or two cuisines would ensure and enable that a company is able to better manage their overall business operations flow. Without extending and overloading their staff too thinly on various things occurring within its kitchen management simultaneously.
#3: Types of Dining Service
Source: Restro Nearby
Did you know within the F&B establishment scene, there are various types of dining services catered that business owners could consider if they are planning to start up their own?This includes restaurants, cafeterias, cafés, fast-food joints, pubs, delis, food manufacturing operations, catering businesses, food transportation services, and more. Based on the types of service your business is offering, the work for them can range even from packaging to preparing, transporting, and serving food or beverages to others. Hence the types of dining services a business owner is considering to provide are one of the crucial factors to consider prior to starting their own F&B establishment.
i.e. A full dining service restaurant featuring complex dishes with multiple components will require more labor and preparation time than a cafeteria-style or fast-food type of quick dining service restaurant.Also, a restaurant that requires a higher level of skills in terms of preparing more complex and extravagant-looking dishes will require more experienced kitchen staff. This in turn would require a higher range of internal or external manpower and resources costs.
#4: Quantity of Meals and Number of Meal Periods
Source: InsiderNext, the volume of business will affect the amount of manpower required as well. Depending on each restaurant’s overall operational management system, they will have a minimum staffing level without which they cannot operate on. If it serves fewer people than this minimum staffing level it is able to handle on, the labour costs will then be significantly higher. Also, the number of meal periods would then affect the productivity of the restaurant if different menus for each period would require set-up and tear-down time. And different menus catering for different meal periods will usually mean a larger number of menu items being included, so this greatly affects a restaurant’s manpower and other areas of resources.
#5: Use of Technologies for Overall Restaurant Management
Source: LevelFive SolutionsLastly, the use of various types of technological systems relating to the restaurant’s overall operational management could also play a crucial role and have a significant impact on its overall productivity and effectiveness. Establishments that are using outdated or non-upgraded software solutions or systems for their operations would have observed and realized the lag time or technical issues it brought on when their solutions or systems are loading or processing data and information slowly. Repercussions could be much more detrimental than what many business owners might have thought of.
Source: LevelFive Solutions
i.e. The POS (Point-of-Sales) solution system used by business owners for its overall operational management could be the first crucial factor for businesses to consider as it is the first point of contact in providing a seamless service flow for customers.From the moment they’re assisted to be seated followed by them taking or making food orders, to kitchen preparation for receiving each diner’s menu orders, actual food preparation, add-on food orders, and lastly, making payments.
Source: LevelFive Solutions
At LevelFive Solutions, our DinePlan Suite is an overall comprehensive F&B Management Solution that helps business owners to better manage their Online, Onsite, B2B, and B2C businesses efficiently, effectively, and more.We’ve a wide range of solutions each addressing core business functions that every modern, high-growing, both standalone and chain restaurant needs today. They seamlessly work together to bring you splendid results, which covers from start till end of your whole service operational management flow. Learn more about our DinePlan Suite and how its features could help you with your business and operational management overall, you could drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Schedule a Demo with us today!
COVID 19 has completely changed the way consumers are now shopping at retail stores. In today’s world, it is not only about the product quality, it is about everything. Customers nowadays not only want variety and quality in products but also a contactless shopping experience. How as a retailer can you deal with these ever-changing and dynamic needs of the customers? Switch to a robust retail management solution today!
As a retailer, you need to provide an experience that can resonate with compelling customer demands. Going digital with a cloud-based retail solution can transform the way you currently run your outlet.
Try to look for All-In-One Solution for your Retail Outlet
A robust retail management solution meets today’s business demands. It allows you to make data-driven, and smart business decisions for your retail business. In this article, we will help you understand the need for a complete retail management system for your retail outlet.
1) Contactless Billing
You see, billing is a basic necessity of all retail outlets worldwide. But today customers demand it to be fast and contactless. A robust retail management solution enables you with easy and fast billing options. You can offer your customers to pay via multiple payment modes like card, wallet, QR Code, etc.
Due to the pandemic, people now have started shopping more Online than ever before. Due to this, many retailers have lost their customers because they lack offering online ordering options to their customers. RetailHub offers a fully functional website that displays all your products and retains your customers. With RetailHub, you can offer your customers to place orders on your website if they cannot make it to your store.
3) Online Marketplaces
Yes, it is possible with RetailHub! One robust all-purpose solution that integrates all the above online aggregators can bring everything in one interface. You can receive your marketplace orders in your RetailHub solution and even track the shipping process from there itself.
4) Content Management System
A smart retail management solution also offers you a Content Management System through which you can access the content of your website, product name, pictures, description, SKUs, etc. Unlike separately managing a website, it all can be handled from one single dashboard
5) Barcode & Printing
While you might have experienced generating Barcode only from your POS system, with RetailHub, you can generate Barcodes from your entire inventory offline & online with a few simple steps.
6) Track Shipping
You can easily integrate your delivery partner and process invoicing and shipping of your website orders from the RetailHub dashboard itself. For all your orders on marketplaces, you can track the shipment status from one single dashboard.
7) Refunds & Returns
Whether it is online or offline, managing refunds and returns has been a pain for many retailers. With the help of a cloud-based retail management solution, retailers can manage the refunds and returns of the entire sales they make from all sources combined. So, instead of managing multiple places and then manually doing these redundant tasks, retailers can easily and accurately track their returns. Not only this solution makes the overall task simpler but it significantly reduces the errors done in manually managing all these. In addition, it will also help you to efficiently manage the inventory and your net sales.
8) Inventory Management
Mostly all retailers brood about this tedious task of managing inventory separately on all platforms like POS software, website, and then marketplaces. RetailHub makes it easy for you to accurately and efficiently manage your stock and significantly reduce the cost of labour and errors done in such manual tasks.
9) Customer Relationship Management
One of the most crucial aspects of running a successful retail business is to retain your existing customers. With increasing competition in the retail industry and daily new emerging startups, it is highly important to retain your existing customer. Therefore, with a smart retail management system, you can collect the database of all your customers from stores, websites, and marketplaces and send them discount coupons, vouchers, updates about your upcoming collection.
10) Intelligent Business Reports
When all is said and done, you need to see the growth of your business. For this, you don’t need a staff to sit all day and calculate the sales and returns on a daily basis. All this can be done automatically and in real-time from a smart cloud retail management solution. From sales summary, inventory, returns, to the growth of each platform everything in one single interface.
Therefore, go ahead and try this all-purpose retail management solution for your retail business.
Also, do leave a comment below. Happy Retailing!