Last Updated January 12, 2023
This privacy notice for LevelFive Solutions (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our“), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process“) your information when you use our services (“Services“), such as when you:
– Download and use our mobile application (DineGo), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice.
– Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
– Phone numbers
– Email addresses
– Mailing addresses
– Job titles
– Contact preferences
– Contact or authentication data
– Billing addresses
– Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, camera, microphone, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
– Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our application(s), we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and information about the features of our application(s) you accessed.
– Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
– Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
– Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
– Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
– To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
– To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
– For investigations and fraud detection and prevention.
– For business transactions provided certain conditions are met.
– If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim.
– For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin.
– If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse.
– If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province.
– If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records.
– If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced.
– If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
– If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
– Contact us using the contact information provided.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
15. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, Please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with LevelFive Solutions and let our staff guide you on your POS journey today!
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?