- Orders received untimed
- Missing order bills
- Wasting time in tracking and consolidation
- Unable to keep a check on credit limit
- No easy track of pending payment
- No records of sales returns and damaged goods
- Losing out on money
Give your Sales Reps a business wand and boost your sales.Streamline your B2B sales by empowering your Sales Reps to sell more, sell smarter and sell faster with a smart b2b mobile ordering app.
1) Mobile Order TakingFast and efficient order taking on the go enhances your customer experience. Eliminating manual and redundant tasks save a lot of money as well as increase sales by more outreach. Your sales reps can easily see the purchase history, replenish the goods and sell faster.
2) Complete CataloguePaper catalogues are old school! Replace them with an intuitive mobile ordering app, and you can update the product lists and set multiple price levels for your retail customers. This way, your customers can have complete details of the products they are purchasing. Location wise pricing and discounts from your backend solution make it easier for your sales reps to sell better. Product UPCs and SKUs were never so easy to manage.
3) Instantly Raise Invoices and Collect PaymentsToday we offer several payment methods and instant invoices to e-commerce customers. Why not offer such facilities to our b2b clients? Your sales reps struggle daily to create a paper invoice and sometimes lose them during transit or in records. Thus, with one reliable B2B order and invoice app, your sales reps can create instant invoices and offer multiple payment options to your B2B customers. 4) Credit Sales and Notes Every penny you collect on your credit sales is a profit to your business! Keeping track of credit sales is the most daunting task, and in this process, many businesses are losing their money. No proper records of the credit sales, pending payments and the inability to pull out the details at the right time lead to heavy losses to the businesses. Therefore, a smart b2b mobile ordering app is all you need to efficiently and accurately manage your credit sales. 5) Efficiently Manage Returns Manufacturers and distributors globally brood over managing returns, damaged and expired goods. From collecting them physically to maintaining them in fat files is a daunting task. The chances of losing track of these goods in transit are very high, ultimately leading you to losses.
6) Track Sales RecordsTracking sales figures are crucial for the growth of any business. Synced with your cloud backend solution, you can instantly check the sales of items performing well. From tracking the sales per rep to sales per customer is done in real-time without tedious excel sheets, paperwork and manual calculations.
7) Actionable InsightsKeeping manual records is not just cumbersome, but the accuracy is highly questionable. Why? Simply because managing fat files and checking out credit notes, pending payments, purchase history etc., does not give you enough analysis to make informed decisions. Think of replacing it with a smart B2B Sales ordering app where all the sales, invoices and credits are updated immediately. All the data seamlessly syncs up with your cloud backend solution for you to make informed decisions in real-time. Gaining actionable insights and taking control of your B2B sales – across channels can help recapture lost opportunities. As a result, you can prevent your B2B buyers from switching suppliers and increasing overall business growth.
8) Stock Transfer & Inventory ManagementTo efficiently manage your stock take, stock transfers and complete inventory with a robust cloud backend solution. It syncs with your b2b mobile ordering app. A complete solution for all your b2b business needs. Suitable for businesses like:
- Company Owned Chains
Like, Share and Connect with Us!